Navigation for Student Records Forms:

Student Records Forms

Use to Request Service Concerning Your Student Record

The Office of Admissions and Records is responsible for maintaining academic records at the college, and enforcing students' rights under the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). We appreciate student assistance in helping us maintain accurate demographic and program of study information. Use the following to request services concerning your student record:

Forms can be returned:

  • In-person:
    Grayslake Campus - Admission and Records B101
    Lakeshore Campus - Student Services N211
    Southlake Campus - Student Services V130
  • By Mail:
    College of Lake County
    Office of Admissions and Records
    19351 W Washington St.
    Grayslake, IL 60030

  • By Fax: 847-543-3061
  • By Email:
    Please do not include sensitive information such as social security or birth date when submitting via email.

PDF icon Change of Personal Information

Use this printable form to notify the college of a name, address, phone or e-mail change.

PDF icon Change of Program of Study

Use this printable form to change your academic program or plan. Information describing programs can be found in the college catalog. Consult an academic advisor before changing your program, or contact the Counseling Center if you are undecided.

PDF icon Active Duty Withdrawal Request

Use this printable form to withdraw from some or all classes due to active duty deployment. For questions about this process, please contact the Veterans' Certifying Official at (847) 543-2063.

PDF icon Request for Evaluation of (prior college) Transcript

If you are a degree-seeking student and want to transfer credits from a prior college or university, you must request an evaluation of your transcript. Use this printable form to make that request. You must also contact your prior school(s) and authorize them to send your official transcript to the College of Lake County, Office of Admissions and Records, 19351 West Washington St., Grayslake, IL 60030-1198. When your evaluation is complete, you will receive a notification email in your CLC Student Email account with instructions on how to view your transfer credit in myStudentCenter.

PDF icon Appeal of Evaluation of College Transcript

Credit from non-regionally accredited institutions will be evaluated for transfer credit to CLC using this request form.

Enrollment and Degree Verification Requests by Students

Enrollment and degree verification requests by students are made through myStudentCenter. Log on to myStudentCenter and select Enrollment Verification from the "other academic..." drop down menu.

If you have special circumstances or need additional paperwork to accompany your verification, stop by Admissions and Records, Grayslake Campus, Room B101 to fill out a form and have CLC Admission staff process your request.

If you applied to CLC, but never enrolled, please use the Enrollment Verification Form (PDF) for verification.

Enrollment and Degree Verification Requests by Employers and Background Screening Firms

The National Student Clearinghouse is now our authorized agent for providing degree and enrollment verifications. The National Student Clearinghouse can be contacted at:

National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171

Petition for Graduation

In order to graduate, a student must submit a Petition for Graduation to the Office of Admissions and Records. For more information see Graduation in the Student Records Policies.

Request Your Official CLC Transcript

Request Your Transcript of IACET CEU Classes

IASET (International Association for Continuing Education) approved classes that are completed at CLC (as of the Fall 2003 term) will appear on a separate CEU transcript. To obtain a copy of your official IACET transcript, please contact the American Council on Education by mail, phone or by using the link below. The fee for each transcript is $10 payable directly to ACE:

ACE (American Council on Education)
1 DuPont Circle
Washington DC 20036
(202) 939-9434
American Council on Education Home Page

PDF icon Secondary School Reference Form for Students 16 to 18 or Currently in High School

Students age 16-18, or older and currently enrolled in high school must submit this form before registering for classes.

PDF icon Secondary School Reference Form for Students under 16

Students who are under 16 must submit this form before registering for classes.

PDF icon Adult Education Enrollment Form for Students Under 18

Students who are under 18 must submit this form before registering for adult education classes.

PDF icon FERPA Authorization to Disclose Non-Directory Information

Use this form to allow the release of specific, non-directory information about your academic record to third parties.

PDF icon FERPA Authorization to Prevent Disclosure of Directory Information

Use this form to prevent the release of directory information (as defined in the College catalog) to third parties.

Word icon Prerequisite Verification Request

Use this form along with an unofficial or official transcript to meet course prerequisites with coursework taken at another institution. The transcript must include the name of the student, name of school and the course being used for the prerequisite.

PDF icon Business Educational Service Agreement

Students who reside outside of the College of Lake County's district but work full-time (35 hours or more per week) at a Lake County company location can qualify for in-district tuition rates. Students interested in this agreement should have their employer complete the Business Educational Service Agreement along with either a company ID or payroll stub to the Office of Admissions and Records. Students must have been employed full-time at the in-district company since the beginning of the semester. Au pairs working for a family who resides in Lake County should request that their host family complete this form in order to receive in-district tuition rates.

Limited Enrollment Program Screening Forms

Get Adobe Reader Get a free copy of Adobe Reader. Install instructions are available at Adobe's Site.


Make this website talk with BrowseAloud.
College of Lake County, 19351 West Washington Street, Grayslake, IL 60030-1198    (847) 543-2000