A number of Transfer Events are scheduled each semester to assist you in the transfer process.
- Attend a transfer event at CLC
- Schedule your own visit to another college
- Attend an overnight or daytrip visit to another college
Transfer Events at CLC
Transfer College Fairs
These transfer events host up to 30 representatives from Illinois and out-of-state public and private colleges and universities in order to provide an opportunity for students to gather more information and have questions answered directly by the representatives.
Transfer College Table Visits
The table visit events are visits with representatives from individual colleges and provide students the opportunity to speak with the representatives personally about their transfer programs.
- Grayslake Campus Transfer College Fairs
- Grayslake Campus Transfer College Table Visits
- Lakeshore Campus Transfer College Table Visits
- Southlake Campus Transfer College Table Visits
Get Information About Scheduling Visits to Other Colleges
Overnight and Daytrip College Campus Visits
Visiting a college campus is an ideal way to explore your transfer school options! These visits provide an opportunity to tour a college campus and meet with campus representatives. Stop by the Student Empowerment Center in B120 for an application or call Beverly Phelps at email@example.com or (847) 543-2778 for more information.
No overnight college campus visits are scheduled at this time.