Career & Placement Services
We hold the key to unlock the door to your career, providing job search assistance to CLC students, alumni and Lake County residents.
Jobseeker and Student Services
Do you need help finding a good job?
Look no further than the Career and Placement Services (CPS) office at the College of Lake County! Our staff provides professional career and job search assistance to CLC students and alumni as well as to Lake County residents who are seeking full-time, part-time or seasonal employment.
We provide individual and group assistance in career assessment and exploration, job search techniques, resume writing and interviewing skills. If you’d like to explore these topics at your own pace, you are free to use the wide variety of print, video and multimedia resources available in the Career and Placement Services office.
- Weekly JobFlash Report (pdf)
- Weekly Internship Flash Report
- Career & Placement Services Monthly Workshops
- Career & Placement Services Upcoming Job Fairs
- Student Employment/Work-Study - Assist students with finding student employment opportunities both on and off campus
- Visit College Central Network to view Employment Opportunities
- Mentor Handbook (pdf)
- Mentee Handbook (pdf)
- Mentoring Network Program Application (pdf)
- Cooperative Education - Earn credits while learning in an employment setting.
- Career counseling and job search assistance - Individualized assistance is available on an appointment basis.
- Career One Stop - Investigate and Identify your skill set
- Volunteer Fair and Classes – Each year CLC participates in Make a Difference Day. Also, CLC offers a class Introduction to Volunteerism.
Grayslake, E101 (Job Center Building)
Phone: (847) 543-2059
Fax: (847) 543-2667
Sylvia M. Johnson
Fresia Rojas Woznick
Student Development Spec*
Yasmeen S Iqbal
Employment Resource Assistant
Carolyn T Brodnicki
Service Learning & Coop Ed Crd
Senior Clerk II
Deanna M Guidry
Student Employment Specialist
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM to 6:30 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|