Resources Development & Legislative Affairs

Do you have an idea for a project that needs funds to make it a reality? Call the Resource Development and Legislative Affairs department at (847) 543-2093.

The RDLA provides a number of services designed to support projects that adhere to the college's Strategic Goals and Objectives and that may be funded through state, federal, or private sources. The department is here to provide assistance to faculty and staff with all aspects of the grants process from intital idea development, finding a funding source, assisting with the writing and design of a competitive proposal, to answering your questions regarding management of your project.

Please click on one of the links below for more information.

We look forward to working with you!

Related Links

Contact Us

Harriet Seltzer, Office Associate
Grayslake, B200
Phone: (847) 543-2093
Fax: (847) 543-2606

Staff Directory

Grayslake D-wing

Hours of Operation

Mon8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Tue8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Wed8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Thu8:00 AM to 4:30 PM
Fri8:00 AM to 4:30 PM

Make this website talk with BrowseAloud.
College of Lake County, 19351 West Washington Street, Grayslake, IL 60030-1198    (847) 543-2000