The Business Division provides comprehensive academic programs for students who plan to transfer to four-year colleges and universities as well as students who wish to gain or upgrade skills for employment.
The Business Division Offers:
- AA (transfer) degree programs in Accounting and Business Administration
- AS (transfer) degree program in Computer Information Technology and
- AAS (career) degree and certificate programs in Accounting, Administrative Office Systems, Business Administration, Computer Information Technology, Hospitality and Culinary Management, and Paralegal Studies.
The business division maintains an instructional lab in room T221 for students enrolled in technology-related courses. The lab is staffed from 7:30 a.m.-9:30 p.m., Monday-Thursday, and 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. on Friday.
Get to Know Us Better
Learn more about the courses and programs in the Business Division.
Attend an information session
Faculty present valuable academic and career information in their area of expertise. They will also be happy to answer your questions. No appointment or registration is necessary. View the current schedule on information sessions.
Attend a class
You're invited to attend any class in the Business Division that piques your interest. When you visit a class you'll interact with students and the instructor in a real learning environment.
- Find more information about each of the programs in the Business Division - see Academic Programs below.
- See what classes are offered in the current semester.
Are you ready to schedule a class visit? Great! Contact the Business Division Academic Operations Manager (see Contact Us).
See you soon!
- Administrative Office Systems
- Business Administration
- Computer Information Technology
- Hospitality and Culinary Management
- Paralegal Studies
Business Division Staff for General Information
Phone: (847) 543-2041
Fax: (847) 223-7248
Academic Operations Manager
Hours of Operation
|Mon||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM to 9:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM to 4:30 PM|