Military/Veteran Students

Additional Services for Veterans

Veterans Employment Representative

Illinois WorkNET Center Services for Veterans

Want one-on-one help with your job search? Call the Lake County Job Center at (847) 543-7400 and ask to speak to a Veteran's representative! Vet reps are available at the Grayslake and Waukegan Job Centers by appointment.

For more information, visit IDES Job Center of Lake County Veteran's representatives, Rey Infante and Judy Leonard.

Return to Information for Military/Veteran Students


Make this website talk with BrowseAloud.
College of Lake County, 19351 West Washington Street, Grayslake, IL 60030-1198    (847) 543-2000