The College of Lake County respects the privacy of web users. We collect no personal information about you unless you voluntarily submit it.
Information You Provide to CLC
The information you provide (for example, an online application for admission) is protected by the guidelines of the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Information Collected and Stored Automatically
Certain non-personal information is collected when you browse our web site, read pages or download information. This information does not identify you personally. It is collected to help us improve our web site, assess how often various pages are visited, and track the technology being used to access our web site.
- Internet domain ("xcompany.com" or "yourschool.edu").
- The IP address used to access our site.
- The type of browser and operating system being used.
- The date and time the site was accessed.
- The pages visited.
- Whether a visitor linked to our site from another site, and if so, the address of that site.