The following course information is effective for the Spring 2014 term.
Communication Arts, Humanities and Fine Arts
- CMM 111 Communication Skills
- CMM 121 Fundamentals of Speech
- CMM 122 Business and Professional Speaking
- CMM 123 Dynamics of Small Group Discussion
- CMM 124 Oral Interpretation
- CMM 125 Communication and Gender
- CMM 127 Intercultural Communication
- CMM 128 Interviewing Practices
- CMM 129 Argumentation and Debate
- CMM 221 Applied Forensics
- CMM 299 Special Topics in Communication
Note: On these pages, you can search/browse credit courses. Credits in the vast majority of these courses can be applied toward a degree or career certificate. Please note, however, that courses in a few subject areas offer credits that do not apply to a degree or career certificate.
See also: Class Schedule