The following course information is effective for the Spring 2014 term.
Machine Tool Trades (MTT)
Engineering, Math & Physical Sciences
- MTT 110 Machine Trades Blueprint Reading
- MTT 111 Machine Shop I
- MTT 112 Machining Principles
- MTT 113 Grinding Technology
- MTT 115 Introduction to Die Making
- MTT 116 Introduction to Moldmaking
- MTT 210 Machine Shop II
- MTT 211 Jig and Fixture Design
- MTT 212 Precision Machining/NIMS Credentialing
- MTT 215 Die Making II
- MTT 216 Moldmaking II
Note: On these pages, you can search/browse credit courses. Credits in the vast majority of these courses can be applied toward a degree or career certificate. Please note, however, that courses in a few subject areas offer credits that do not apply to a degree or career certificate.
See also: Class Schedule