Skip Navigation

Residency Forms

Business Educational Service Agreement (PDF)

Students who reside outside of the College of Lake County’s district but work full time (35 hours or more per week) at a Lake County company location can qualify for in-district tuition rates. Students interested in this agreement should have their employer complete the Business Educational Service Agreement and provide either a company ID or a copy of a recent payroll stub. Students must have been employed full time at the in-district company since the beginning of the semester. Au pairs working for a family that resides in Lake County should request that their host family complete this form in order to receive in-district tuition rates.

Joint Agreement Participation Authorization (PDF)

Students living in the College of Lake County's district who are interested in a program not offered by CLC may be eligible for in-district tuition while attending a participating college. All Illinois community colleges and Gateway Technical College in Wisconsin participate in Joint Agreements with CLC.

The College of Lake County must authorize district residents for a Joint Agreement. Students should complete the authorization form and submit it for approval. Students are responsible for submitting approved authorization forms to the participating college. Students must have a CLC ID number in order to participate in a Joint Agreement. If you do not have an ID number, complete the Student Admission Form.

Adobe logo. Get Adobe Acrobat Reader.Get a free copy of Adobe Reader.