Your generous donation to support scholarships will help students achieve their dreams and can create a talent recruitment pipeline.
2. Sponsor a CLC Fundraiser Event
Become a sponsor for our annual events to support CLC Foundation Scholarships and Grants Fund and promote your investment in Lake County communities.
3. Donate Equipment and Supplies
Donate vital equipment or supplies by making a non-cash/gift in-kind supporting the academic experience:
- A gift in-kind, or non-cash donation, is the charitable giving of goods and/or services. (Right: Example of in-kind gift is a printer used in CLC's laser/photonics/optics program.)
- These gifts also may be donated for educational purposes if the gift advances our mission. Examples include books, musical or lab equipment, technical machinery and program supplies.
4. Join a Career Advisory Committee
Share your knowledge by serving as an industry expert on a Career Advisory Committee. Career Advisory Committees help the college ensure that curriculum meets your workforce needs by providing curriculum review feedback; occupational skill standards; industry certifications; new technologies, methods and practices; and professional development opportunities for faculty and students.
Learn more about Career Advisory Committees