We know that your charitable dollars are valuable and in high demand with many deserving causes requesting your support. The urgent need and measurable returns by making a gift for CLC Foundation Scholarships & Grants include:
- Approximately 40% of CLC students come from combined family incomes less than $50,000/year - for many, it is less than $25,000.
- Approximately 1/3 of CLC students are first generation college students.
- More than 25% of Lake County high school graduates did not matriculate in a college, university, or career training program within 18 months of graduation. CLC Foundation is in the position to address this by making education and support services more accessible.
- CLC Foundation Scholarship recipients averaged a cumulative GPA of 3.38; students receiving no aid averaged a cumulative GPA of 2.56.
- CLC Foundation scholarship recipients have a higher rate of transfer and graduation (79%) when compared to other financial aid recipients (40%).
- Lake County has an urgent need to develop an academic credentialed talent pipeline relevant to the community and workforce needs, such as healthcare.
- CLC has graduated over 12,000 nurses, nurse assistants, emergency medical technicians, phlebotomy technicians, and dental hygienists.
By making a gift today you are helping us address these community needs and keep educational pathways open by donating to CLC Foundation Scholarships and Grants Fund.