We work to ensure equal opportunity employment practices for all college employees and those who seek to become employees. We also administer benefit programs for employees.
Our areas of responsibility include:
- Benefits enrollment and coordination
- Employee records management
- New employee orientations
- Employee training and staff development
- Resolution of EEO, sexual harassment and related issues, etc.
- Posting job vacancies on the Internet, the CLC website, under “Jobs at CLC” as well as in person at the Grayslake campus and on bulletin boards at other campus locations, social service agencies and various career placement offices throughout Lake County and the greater Chicago area.