Skip Navigation

Determine if your CLC record is "active"

If you applied or enrolled in the last 5 years, your record is active.

You do not need to submit a new Student Admission form. You are automatically eligible to enroll in classes.

If you applied or enrolled more than 5 years ago, your record is inactive.

You will need to contact Student Records at (847) 543-2061 or to re-activate your record.

If you need to update any of the information listed below, contact Student Records or submit the appropriate online change of student information form.

  • Name
  • Address
  • Citizenship Status or Visa Category
  • Military Status
  • Residency Status
  • Academic Program of Study