We’re sorry you’ve lost your way.
We have launched a new website design, and a number of routes to information have changed.
We think the new design offers many improvements, and we ask your patience as you become familiar with it.
Some tips to help you:
- Under "Programs & Classes," you’ll find information on degrees and certificate programs; training for businesses and professionals (through WPDI); GED, ESL and adult basic education; and more.
- A shortcut to a lot of information is available through the “audience gateway” page links at the bottom of each page.These pages include links for “Current Students,” “Alumni,” “Faculty and Staff,” “Business & Partners,” “Military,” and “Community.”
- Information on financial aid, scholarships and CLC payment rules is available under “Paying for College.”
- A handy link to “myCLC”—the student portal for registering and other online functions is available in the footer on every page.
- A lot of information can easily be found through the search engine box on each page.
- If the url for the web page you are trying to reach ends in ".asp", try removing the ".asp" from the url and see if that works. If not, try using the site search.