Free Dental Hygiene Services for CLC Students
Community Members* are welcome, too!
Call (847) 543-2172 for an appointment. Appointments are available Mondays to Fridays, 8 - 11:30 a.m. and 1 - 4:30 p.m.
Fee: Free for CLC students. *For community members: $15 for individuals and $30 for 2 or more family members.
CLC students provide dental cleanings and x-rays under the supervision of Registered Dental Hygienists. Dental exams are included and are completed by a licensed dentist. We complete necessary school forms for the state of Illinois.
We also provide dental sealants which is included in the $15 fee.
CLC Dental Hygiene Clinic
111 N. Genesee St.
Waukegan, IL 60085
For appointments, call (847) 543-2172.
View Bloodborne Pathogen Policy (PDF)
- Walk-in screenings will be accepted when student availability exists.
- Screening Appointments are FREE!
- All patients start with a screening appointment, where dental health needs are assessed and further dental services are scheduled.
Receive these Dental Hygiene Services for just $15:*
- Teeth cleanings
- Fluoride application
- Pit and fissure sealants
- Examination for other dental needs
Now offering Teeth Whitening for $125.
Every procedure is checked by a licensed dental professional.
Directions and Parking Information:
Lakeshore Campus Maps
Parking is available in the CLC parking garage located at 30 N. Sheridan Road. A parking pass is required and can be obtained at the information desk in the lobby of the South Building located at 33 N. Genesee St.
* Free Services for CLC Students (with a CLC ID).