Skip Navigation

We Want Your Input

Help us improve our website

Help us create a better website experience with your feedback.

Take Our Website Survey

Please check your unofficial transcript prior to ordering an official transcript to ensure that all grades and/or degrees have been posted. There is a $10 charge for each transcript ordered.

Unofficial Transcript

How to view your unofficial transcript (PDF)

An unofficial transcript is a record of your academic career that includes courses taken, grades and degrees and certificates earned. It is available anytime through your myStudentCenter account. There is no charge for unofficial transcripts. You should review and use unofficial transcripts as often as needed. What's the difference between an official and unofficial transcript?

Official Transcript

Official transcripts are certified by the Office of Student Records. You can request an official transcript to be mailed in a sealed and stamped envelope or in PDF format delivered electronically via a secure transcript system. Once the sealed envelope or PDF is opened, the transcript is no longer considered official.

There is a $10 charge for official transcripts. Official transcripts are usually only needed at the final step of transferring credits to another college or university or after you accept a new job.

PLEASE NOTE: When requesting digital copies of your official transcript, you must select the institution as the receiver. Other colleges and universities will not accept digital copies of your transcript if forwarded from the student. The email and the digital transcripts must come from CLC.

How to Order an Official Transcript

CLC uses Parchment for all official transcript requests. Please see the video on How to Create an Account with Parchment to create your Parchment account. You may also view How to Order a Transcript with Parchment for video instructions on how to order your official transcript. Log in to your Parchment Account to order an official transcript.

Need help with your transcript order?

The best first step is to log in to your Parchment account, then visit the Parchment Help Center, where you can find answers to frequently asked questions and articles to support your needs. From the Parchment Help Center, you can submit a web case for support. The Support Team is available from Monday-Friday at 8 a.m.-8 p.m. ET.

GED Transcripts

To order a transcript for your GED, contact the Lake County Regional Office of Education:

Lake County Regional Office of Education
300 Center Drive
Suite 100
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
(847) 543-7833