DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP)
DePaul is the choice of thousands of transfer students every year. The DePaul Admission Partnership Program (DAPP) is a transfer preparation program designed for you at the beginning of your college education at CLC. It is a great way to make sure that you are taking the right courses for your degree by mapping out a path to your selected major.
By participating in DAPP, you'll be able to:
- Plan ahead. Map out courses at CLC and DePaul for a smooth transfer process.
- Pay lower tuition rates. Take advantage of the lower tuition rates at CLC for up to two years.
- Work with DePaul admission counselors now. Meet regularly with DePaul transfer admission counselors on the CLC campus.
- Earn two degrees. Earn an associate degree from CLC and a bachelor's degree from DePaul.
Your Path to DePaul University
Start at CLC
If you are a new student interested in learning about Guaranteed Transfer Admissions or applying to CLC
- Contact Student Recruitment & Onboarding at email@example.com or (847) 543-2090. Student Recruitment & Onboarding is located in the Welcome and One Stop Center, Grayslake Campus, B114.
While at CLC
Current CLC Students
If you are a current student at CLC
- Use Navigate to schedule an appointment with your Academic Success Advisor (ASA) to start planning out your Guaranteed Transfer Admission Pathway, or contact the Advising Center at (847) 543-2060 for scheduling information. Advising Centers are located on the Grayslake Campus, B118, Lakeshore Campus, N211 and Southlake Campus, V130.
- Visit the DAPP Information page for more information on how to apply to DePaul and join DAPP and contact information.
Finish your degree at DePaul University