Skip Navigation
Foreign student

Foreign Languages


About the Program

The foreign languages program is housed in the Communication Arts, Fine Arts and Humanities division. Transfer programs are for students who plan to continue their education at a four-year college or university to earn a bachelor’s degree. Some students take foreign language courses to fulfill humanities requirements for a transfer degree; others take the courses as part of a plan to major. Many students also take foreign language courses as electives.


Transfer Degrees

  • French A.A.
  • Spanish A.A.

Learn more about the foreign language courses and program options.