Skip Navigation
Happy mother with a baby

We Want Your Input

Help us improve our website

Help us create a better website experience with your feedback.

Take Our Website Survey

Social Work

About the Program

Social Work is a transfer program housed in the Business and Social Sciences division. Transfer programs are for students who plan to continue their education at a four-year college or university to earn a bachelor’s degree.

Chevron pointing at list

Majoring in Social Work